Wednesday, 14 April 2010

Gone Done Broke


My computer charger cord fried itself (I think it overheated. Not the first time I've lost a charger.) the other night.

Of course I didn't realize it'd broken before I'd run my laptop out of power and so at 8:30 I found myself without a working computer.

Couldn't edit or upload photos. Couldn't read or write blogs. Couldn't watch any tv or movies or even go on the interwebs.

Fortunately, I was pretty tired out, so I went to bed. And ended up asleep just after nine. Turns out my body needed the sleep.

Guess I should thank my charger for breaking, eh?

3 Comments:

Blogger Camille said...

Oh my God I can't imagine having that happen to me. I would probably have a panic attack, my computer is my lifeline :D

Wednesday, April 14, 2010 9:03:00 am  
Blogger 'Nelley said...

Seems like it was a good thing. I'm too addicted to my computer and the interwebs (hee hee hee). Asleep by 9pm?? yikes! The only time that happened to me was when I passed out after a work function where they fed me booze (barrels of it) from noon-til... Slept like a baby though! (a baby full of booze that is) ;)

Wednesday, April 14, 2010 1:16:00 pm  
Blogger Victoria said...

Fortunately, Camille, I didn't have anything major that had to be done that night and I did get to check emails and things before I ran out of power! :)

Heh, a baby full of booze...heh...heh. And, yeah, I'm a little addicted too Nelley!

Wednesday, April 14, 2010 3:54:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Please don't steal stuff from here, it's not nice. But leave a comment, why don't cha? And drink more water. It's good for you.

P.S. If you think you know me? You probably don't. If you're sure you know me? Pretend you don't. I'll never admit I know what you're talking about anyway.

P.P.S. All this stuff is copyright from then til now (Like, 2006-2017 and then some.) Kay? Kay.