Tuesday 20 April 2010

Please Google Him If You Can't Picture It

When C-Dawg and I were out the other night, we walked into the ladies room of an establishment and overheard a (very drunk) woman on her cell phone having a loud and slurred conversation with a friend while staring into the mirror confusedly.

"You have to Google Robert Plant for me. Apparently my hair looks like Robert Plant's. You have to Google him. What does it mean. Is it bad? Who's Robert Plant?"

C-Dawg and I were unable to make eye contact with each other until we were out of the washroom in order to not burst out laughing in front of the fifty-something year old woman with the oh so very Robert Plant like hair.

Awesome.

8 comments:

Esperanza said...

hahaha thats awesome...i didnt know him either.

the one in the back said...

Yea, he's special. Few people can pull off that hair style.

Victoria said...

It was too funny Esperanza!

Unfortunately, ToitB, this woman wasn't really pulling it off ;)

Jassy Onya'e said...

That was pretty funny. I wondered what happened afterwards.....

Dominic said...

Considering the location, Jas, I suspect it would have been a Big Log ;)

...I'll get my coat

Victoria said...

Hopefully there was some sobering up! :)

Yvonne said...

omg, that's hilarious!
And now I feel especially old that there are people out there who don't know who Robert Plant is. LOL
Reminds me of a co-op student I worked with a while back who *thought* he'd heard of The Police, but wasn't sure...

Victoria said...

I was surprised this lady didn't know who he was, she was probably in her fifties so I'd have guessed she'd known!

Only *thought* he'd heard of The Police? Oh noes!