Thursday, 6 May 2010

Pants!


I was walking along behind a young couple the other evening and I noticed that the gentleman kept on pulling up his pants.

It became even more amusing to me when his pants got low enough that I could see they had a belt looped through the belt loops.

I'm not sure what's going on with today's youth, but apparently no one is teaching them what, exactly, belts are for.

Because they sure as heck weren't holding up this guy's pants.

Which, you know, is kind of what I thought they were for?

But maybe I'm just old fashioned that way.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Dominic said...

Typical woman. Didn't even occur to you that maybe he just doesn't have enough hips for a belt around the waist to help, did it?

Some guys are so linear the only clothes that reliably don't slide off are hats ;)

Thursday, May 06, 2010 1:16:00 pm  
Blogger Victoria said...

Heh. No, that didn't occur to me :)

Thursday, May 06, 2010 4:05:00 pm  
Blogger Annabelle said...

Man, pants.....those are tricky things.

Thursday, May 06, 2010 8:25:00 pm  
Blogger Victoria said...

They are! Heh.

Friday, May 07, 2010 7:44:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha ha

Denis Leary talked about the same exact thing in one of his stand up comedy routines...

Great photo!

girl logo

Tuesday, May 11, 2010 12:53:00 am  
Blogger Victoria said...

I didn't know that :)

Tuesday, May 11, 2010 4:49:00 pm  
Blogger Jonathan said...

If our kids had seen him, they would have started singing the "Pants on the Ground" song (search for it on YouTube)

Monday, May 17, 2010 1:39:00 am  
Blogger Victoria said...

I will ;)

Monday, May 17, 2010 7:54:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Please don't steal stuff from here, it's not nice. But leave a comment, why don't cha? And drink more water. It's good for you.

P.S. If you think you know me? You probably don't. If you're sure you know me? Pretend you don't. I'll never admit I know what you're talking about anyway.

P.P.S. All this stuff is copyright from then til now (Like, 2006-2017 and then some.) Kay? Kay.