Monday 10 May 2010

Some Things Never Change

I had a craving for and so then went and bought some giant cola bottles.

You know, the chewy candy that sort of vaguely tastes like cola but is in the shape and coloured to look like a cola pop bottle?

Yeah, and as I was eating the first one, I found myself remembering something I did as a kid.

I tipped the gummy bottle as if I was drinking the cola out of it before biting into the thing.

Apparently that's the best way to eat them.

Go try it!

And don't forget to say "glug, glug, glug" as you're fake drinking the cola. Otherwise it's not as much fun.

5 comments:

Dominic said...

One day they'll make them with liquid centres and then you'll be REALLY confused when you do that ;)

Victoria said...

Heh

the one in the back said...

Hehehe...I did that last week! I bought a bag of gummy soda bottles and brought them to the office. My friend and I housed them in record time and were quite surprised to see that we ran out so quickly!

Jillian (back to the nest) said...

Those things were sooo good. This also reminded me of those little wax bottles they used to make, that actually had some sort of liquid inside. Of, and those marshmallow ice cream cone-looking things. Need candy now.

Victoria said...

ToiTB, I just went through (way too many to honestly mention) a ton this week!

Totally need candy now Jillian!