Tuesday 4 May 2010

Whew


I'm really glad that I don't have allergies. (Knock on wood and all sorts of other things to avoid the "now I've said it it'll happen" curse.)

The reason I say this now is that there's a film of pollen over everything right now.

Over my car, over my windows, settling on my windowsills.

Whenever I see it, or dust it up or wipe it off, I'm always glad that I you know what (please see above so I don't repeat myself and therefore further attract a possible reverse curse.)

For those of you for whom Spring is rotten due to the plants and flowers and trees and such, I'm really sorry. I can only imagine how icky it must be.

Now excuse me while I go write messages in the pollen dust on my car.

P.S. Happy May!

2 comments:

Dominic said...

If you DO have pollen allergies: Eat honey from local bees. It helps.

Victoria said...

It's so yummy I'll eat it anyway :)