Tuesday, 4 May 2010

Whew


I'm really glad that I don't have allergies. (Knock on wood and all sorts of other things to avoid the "now I've said it it'll happen" curse.)

The reason I say this now is that there's a film of pollen over everything right now.

Over my car, over my windows, settling on my windowsills.

Whenever I see it, or dust it up or wipe it off, I'm always glad that I you know what (please see above so I don't repeat myself and therefore further attract a possible reverse curse.)

For those of you for whom Spring is rotten due to the plants and flowers and trees and such, I'm really sorry. I can only imagine how icky it must be.

Now excuse me while I go write messages in the pollen dust on my car.

P.S. Happy May!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Dominic said...

If you DO have pollen allergies: Eat honey from local bees. It helps.

Tuesday, May 04, 2010 1:49:00 pm  
Blogger Victoria said...

It's so yummy I'll eat it anyway :)

Tuesday, May 04, 2010 9:18:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Please don't steal stuff from here, it's not nice. But leave a comment, why don't cha? And drink more water. It's good for you.

P.S. If you think you know me? You probably don't. If you're sure you know me? Pretend you don't. I'll never admit I know what you're talking about anyway.

P.P.S. All this stuff is copyright from then til now (Like, 2006-2017 and then some.) Kay? Kay.