Wednesday 16 June 2010

Heh

I realized something the other day and it's that I occasionally talk to myself out loud* when I'm home by myself (which is almost always, but doesn't mean I do this always.)

And, I don't mean the regular sort of talking to yourself, I mean like making sound effects and funny voices and then giggling at the noises/voices.

Which is really funny to me in the moment, but maybe sounds a little weird when you say it out loud.

Am I the only one who does this

* As opposed to in my head, sillies!

5 comments:

Laura said...

Ahem, yes I "talk" to myself at home and I would be hideously embarassed if anyone ever caught it on tape or video. It's complete with ridiculous dance moves, etc. But shhhhhh you're not supposed to tell anyone that we're all crazy in private.

Victoria said...

Yayyyyyyy!

I mean, I don't know what you're talking about Laura!

Kas said...

Oh My... I take it one step further... Not only do I make noises and talk to my self- I get angry at my kids when they do the same thing! (No, I don't beat them- it's more of a "Quit Making Stupid Noises!!" comment)!! LOL!

Jonathan said...

I talk to myself and make stupid noises *all the time*.

Our eldest daughter has started doing it now too :)

Victoria said...

Oh no Kas! lol

Good to know Jonathan :)