Monday, 5 July 2010

Long Live Long Weekends!


I hope all you North Americans enjoyed your "Birthday" week and weekend with Canada Day and Independence Day and Good Lord I Love Long Weekends Day, I know I did.

I was rather giddy with the extra days off and man oh man did it ever come right at the right time.

It may disappoint you to know that since I was so drained from the last few weeks of spy work and that silly cold that I actually went to bed at 9:30 one of these nights, so I won't tell you that. I will, however, tell you that if I *had* gone to bed at 9:30, I wouldn't have actually gone to sleep until 1 that night because I got to the mid-point of the book I'd been reading and all of a sudden it was un-put-downable and so my plan to go to bed early and get all my energy and health back was sidetracked by wanting to know what-would-happen-next-already!

But the fact that I *could* stay up until 1 reading and not worry about having to get up for work the next day was awesome and have I mentioned again how much I love long weekends?

So I hope you enjoyed your Canada Day or your Independence Day or your "I live elsewhere but still had a good weekend" Day and I hope you ate as many sweets as I did and I hope you got to take in some good live, free music and happy crowds and sunshine and general relaxation-ness.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Jonathan said...

I dream about long weekends... until they arrive, and I realise I have to - you know - DO stuff... lol

Tuesday, July 06, 2010 5:06:00 am  
Blogger Victoria said...

Le sigh ;)

Tuesday, July 06, 2010 9:48:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Please don't steal stuff from here, it's not nice. But leave a comment, why don't cha? And drink more water. It's good for you.

P.S. If you think you know me? You probably don't. If you're sure you know me? Pretend you don't. I'll never admit I know what you're talking about anyway.

P.P.S. All this stuff is copyright from then til now (Like, 2006-2017 and then some.) Kay? Kay.