Monday 19 July 2010

The Quote Of The Weekend


There was a pretty cool car show in the inner harbour yesterday. (Well, ok, it wasn't IN the inner harbour, because that would mean the cars were underwater, duh, it was around the inner harbour, right around the Empress and Parliament buildings and well, you really only know where I'm talking about if you've been here so nevermind) So, yeah, there was a car show in town yesterday.

I had just gotten down there and was drooling over the cars (click on the photo to go to my flickr stream and see some more cool car type pics. I still have another hundred or so to sort through that aren't up yet!) when I overheard this little boy (probably three or four) in a stroller asking his Mom what was *the* cutest thing ever and my most favourite quote of the weekend:

"Is that one a transformer?"

And as if that wasn't cute enough, when the mother (who I'm guessing had heard this more than a few times already that morning) said "No sweetie, that one's not a transformer." he then looked at the next car over thoughtfully and said "Well, is the transformer INSIDE it then?"

Hey, who knows, maybe he was on to something! (insert cool transformer noise here)

5 comments:

Just Sayin... said...

awwww how cute.

Dominic said...

So.. which one WAS the Transformer?

Victoria said...

So cute, eh Samiantha? :)

I couldn't tell Dominic. And there was no danger around so none of them had to transform. ;)

Emily said...

That's adorable, kids come out with the best lines!

Victoria said...

They do, don't they! :)