Thursday 14 October 2010

Oh!

I totally forgot to tell you, but last weekend I (No wait, was it two weekends ago? Anyway.) went to see Who's Live Anyway (a live improv show with the guys from Who's Line Is It Anyway) which was seriously so amazingly funny and I forget how talented people are and my cheeks hurt from smiling so much.

All of the guys were hilarious and quick and the crowd was great and the musical numbers were so so impressive.

But do you know what I discovered that I hadn't known before? Chip Esten, when you see him live, in person, in action?

Is hot.

Like, seriously.

There was just something about him that if he'd asked, I would probably have thrown my panties at him.

You know, all in the name of comedy of course.

But I digress. If the show comes near you this year or next or any time, really, go. It was so much fun.

So.

No comments: