Saturday 2 October 2010

Random Thought Of The Day


I didn't eat enough raspberries this summer.

I don't know why, maybe I got distracted by all the other fruit, but I bought a (what do you call the little boxes?) bunch of them the other day and they were so so good and I realized I don't know if I bought any raspberries at all this summer.

And I realized I also don't feel like eating apples. I usually don't mind apples and that's what you're supposed to start eating at this time of year but I've been enjoying late summer fruits and berries and apples just seem so dull. And big. And... not fruit salad.

3 comments:

Dominic said...

Punnet

Canadianbloggergirl said...

Yummy! I love berries. Apples to me, taste the same all year round. But raspberries are my absolute favorite!

CBG
canadianbloggergirl.blogspot.com

Victoria said...

Hmmm, not those, but the plastic shell boxes Dominic.

They sure do be yummy CBG!