Saturday, 27 November 2010

Awww

I saw another unusual transportation sight on the way home from work yesterday.

But this one, unlike the last two that made me go "Huh?" this one made me smile; is still making me smile.

I was headed for some groceries and saw a group of kids on the sidewalk heading towards me. Usually, this would only be something I'd notice in my periphery, but one of the boys looked unusual so I glanced over at them.

He looked unusual because he was wearing full hockey goalie gear, most likely for a street hockey game, and he was pushing himself along on his scooter.

It was the most adorable, patriotic sight I've seen in a while. A little goalie on his scooter heading to or from his game.

I hope he played well, but I sure appreciated the smile.

2 Comments:

Blogger TL said...

So cute! I used to always be the goalie when I played street hockey with the boys in my neighbourhood. (But that was mostly because I was slow and no one wanted me playing out!)

Saturday, November 27, 2010 1:53:00 pm  
Blogger Victoria said...

I usually ended up as the "ball girl" as in, we missed the goal and the ball's rolling down the street go get it! ;)

Saturday, November 27, 2010 5:09:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Please don't steal stuff from here, it's not nice. But leave a comment, why don't cha? And drink more water. It's good for you.

P.S. If you think you know me? You probably don't. If you're sure you know me? Pretend you don't. I'll never admit I know what you're talking about anyway.

P.P.S. All this stuff is copyright from then til now (Like, 2006-2017 and then some.) Kay? Kay.