Thursday, 23 December 2010

Hey


So I'm home and have a good few days off (which is so so nice and so so needed) for relaxing and doing a whole lot of not much.

I was actually off yesterday too but decided to be lazy and let myself not post. It was nice. I got my hair cut and a massage instead. Ahhhhhhh.

I just wanted to pop in and wish everyone who celebrates Christmas a lovely, joyful, healthy one and to wish those who don't Celebrate Christmas a lovely, cozy warm Winter weekend.

Big hugs all round and make sure to hold your family extra tight this year.

See you soon, Merry Christmas!

7 Comments:

Blogger TL said...

Massage and hair appointment sounds lovely! I am totally booking a massage for next week!

Thursday, December 23, 2010 4:10:00 pm  
Anonymous Duffy said...

Happy christmas ^^

Thursday, December 23, 2010 5:52:00 pm  
Blogger Victoria said...

Enjoy it TL!

Happy Christmas Duffy! :)

Thursday, December 23, 2010 9:38:00 pm  
Blogger SimplyStac said...

Merry Christmas, my friend! xoxo

Saturday, December 25, 2010 8:27:00 am  
Blogger Victoria said...

Merry Christmas!

Saturday, December 25, 2010 9:37:00 pm  
Blogger jules said...

Good for you! I think we would all be a little happier if we just blew things off and pampered ourselves sometimes!

Monday, December 27, 2010 6:34:00 pm  
Blogger Victoria said...

So true Jules! :)

Monday, December 27, 2010 6:39:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Please don't steal stuff from here, it's not nice. But leave a comment, why don't cha? And drink more water. It's good for you.

P.S. If you think you know me? You probably don't. If you're sure you know me? Pretend you don't. I'll never admit I know what you're talking about anyway.

P.P.S. All this stuff is copyright from then til now (Like, 2006-2017 and then some.) Kay? Kay.