Friday 28 January 2011

Guess What?


They're HERE!

Already!

And yes, I've eaten some!

And yes, of course I plan on eating more!

I ran into them a week or two ago at the grocery store and nearly fell over with excitement.

Apparently (according to the website) they're available from January 1st on so that's awesome news (for me who loves them so.)

I know they're not everyone's taste but they're so so my taste and I think that they're only available for part of the year makes them that much tastier.

Which is probably the whole point.

But I digress. Please excuse my rambling. I've had rather a lot of sugar the past day or two.

Wheeeeeeeeee!

12 comments:

Ellen Ross | Ask Away Blog said...

yayyyy i love them they are my favorite!! omg im so excited now! haha

Ellen Ross
Ask Away Advice Blog
www.ellenross.blogspot.com

Just Sayin... said...

BOK BOK BOK
Release the Goooooooooooooooo!

Dominic said...

It's just possible that I bought a box of 48 of them from a wholesaler..

Maybe..

Victoria said...

I love them too Ellen :)

JS, there is no good answer I can give that does not sound suggestive! Heh.

Were that the case Dominic, I would high five you. Not that it happened or anything.

Tara said...

AWESOME! Yet another thing to look forward to for when I return to Canada!

Victoria said...

:D

Kas said...

Ohhhhh-- I love them too!!

I am TRYING to cut back....

I may falter.... for them, it'd be worth it.

Victoria said...

So worth it!

Single and Picky said...

Well since they aren't GF I guess I'll leave them for you Victoria to eat.

Victoria said...

I know :(

(Want me to eat some for you? I'd do it if you needed!) ;)

Single and Picky said...

Can you? That would be great if you could.

Victoria said...

Hey buddy, anything for you.

*nods solemnly at the important task ahead*