Wednesday 16 March 2011

Today

I think I'm going to meet someone after work today.

I mean, it's in the plans.

But. Well, I've given myself an out if I need it because otherwise I won't make it through the day with worry and nerves and that's just not ok. So I'm just telling myself that it's not going to happen.

So I'm maybe meeting someone I've been talking to a little bit online, but probably not and I'm definitely not talking about it here because if I talked about it here that would make it real and then I'd really really freak out so, hey, what's new with you? And what do you think of the time change? And is it weird to you that it's mid-way through the month already?

(Oh dear lord I think I'm going to throw up)

7 comments:

Just Sayin... said...

awwww you're too cute.
Try and relax.

Anne-Marie said...

Soooo excited for you Vic! I'm sure you are going to have a fantastic time.

Truly said...

The time change makes my days brighter, I don't mind so much as I usually do.

Don't cancel, you'll regret it and write to us about how you wish you had taken the bolder step.

You will never regret going, even if it's horrible-- you'll just feel good that you know one way or the other.

The time is flying by and I am definitely not distracting you from what I said by talking about the how it is already the MIDDLE OF MARCH. Was it Lion-Lamb or Lamb-Lion? I don't even know!

Plus you'll be awesome. in whatever you decide to do this evening.

Anonymous said...

Did you do it, meet him that is?!

Victoria said...

Thanks JS.

Thank you Anne-Marie :)


I always forget that this time change makes the morning darker again Truly! But, yes, the longer evenings are lovely :) And it's supposed to be "comes in like a Lion and goes out like a Lamb" ;)


Yes Anonymous, I met him. :)

And now I'm going to collapse on the couch from the stress of it! ;)

Kas said...

Good for you!!

Now-- DETAILS!

LOL!

Victoria said...

Yes Ma'am! ;)