Saturday 9 April 2011

But The Thought's There Now


Last weekend, C-Dawg and her new boyfriend and I went for a wander around Beacon Hill Park (a beautiful park here in town.)

As usual, I had my camera with me and would stop here and there to grab a shot.

At one point, as C-Dawg and her fellow were wandering up ahead of me I half heard my name and said "What am I doing now?" since I wanted to know what terrible things she was telling him about me.

"I told him that you take these amazing photos and then never show them to anyone" she said.

And I just kind of stopped.

And mumbled something about "well, anonymously online."

But I've been thinking about what she said and kind of chewing on it a little.

I don't know if I'd say my photos are "amazing", but I do like some of the photos I take and what *do* I think or feel about showing them to someone? Someones. People.

And the answer is that I'm not sure yet.

But now that idea's been planted. And I'm not sure it's an idea I can entirely ignore.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi there! I think you should do it. Just believe in yourself. You have the skill and talent in photography. You're great with an amazing blog.

Victoria said...

Well thanks Getagirl :)

randomstranger said...

Do it, do it, do it! Why not?

Victoria said...

Heh. Thanks for the encouragement ;)