Tuesday, 24 May 2011

Ahhhhhhhh

I needed that.

I needed this weekend of nothing but fun and relaxation and friends and family and just plain good times.

I rested and I hung out with C-Dawg a bunch and we had a good run and I went out for dinner with my parents and I slept in and I relaxed and I just feel recharged like I haven't in a while.

Of course, that doesn't mean I wouldn't stay home tomorrow if they said I could, but hey, I'll take what I can get, right?

So all in all a great weekend.

How was yours?

5 Comments:

Blogger Just Sayin... said...

Happy you took some down time to recharge. :)

Tuesday, May 24, 2011 9:55:00 am  
Anonymous Dominic said...

Funny enough, mine was somewhat similar - weekend away. Long walk through the woods (which had wild ponies in them) and a long soak in the swimming pool..

Can't complain :)

Tuesday, May 24, 2011 11:15:00 am  
Blogger Victoria said...

Me too JS :)

That sounds awesome Dominic! Wild ponies? Wow!

Tuesday, May 24, 2011 4:11:00 pm  
Blogger Jonathan said...

My weekend was good, in a busy kind of way.

Wednesday, May 25, 2011 1:12:00 am  
Blogger Victoria said...

Busy good can be good! :)

Wednesday, May 25, 2011 5:38:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Please don't steal stuff from here, it's not nice. But leave a comment, why don't cha? And drink more water. It's good for you.

P.S. If you think you know me? You probably don't. If you're sure you know me? Pretend you don't. I'll never admit I know what you're talking about anyway.

P.P.S. All this stuff is copyright from then til now (Like, 2006-2017 and then some.) Kay? Kay.