Friday, 6 May 2011

Breathing


I feel like I turned a corner this weekend.

(Well, actually, I turned something like 13 corners by the time I got to the end of the race! [Drum "joke" solo goes here] Man, I'm funny in my head.)

It's the first weekend in a while where I've felt lighter at the end of it.

These last few weeks, or maybe even this last month has been a hard one but some things clicked into place this weekend and I feel, well, relieved.

It's really nice to come out of a weekend and feel like getting through the next week is something I can actually do. And to feel closer to people I care about and further from illness and worries and from things that have been clinging to me for a long while.

So I want to remember this because I know things will get difficult here in a bit, I know we'll all have to pull through my Dad's surgery in a couple of months, but today and this week is a reminder that this too shall pass.

And does.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Please don't steal stuff from here, it's not nice. But leave a comment, why don't cha? And drink more water. It's good for you.

P.S. If you think you know me? You probably don't. If you're sure you know me? Pretend you don't. I'll never admit I know what you're talking about anyway.

P.P.S. All this stuff is copyright from then til now (Like, 2006-2017 and then some.) Kay? Kay.