Monday 20 June 2011

Little Hell

Waiting by foundimagination
One of my exes and I had an extremely intense relationship.

It had some of the most amazingly intimate moments I've ever shared with another human being and while it may not have been healthy, it was an experience I'll never forget.

Two of the greatest gifts he gave me were two musical experiences I'd never heard of before he took me to their concerts the second summer we were together.

One was Xavier Rudd and the other was City and Colour. And this post is my way of saying thank you to him for introducing me to them.

Because right now, I'm falling in love with Dallas Green all over again.

All over again.

4 comments:

Just Sayin... said...

Dallas Green is amazing and always flying just slightly below radar.

Jonathan said...

Isn't it funny how music is tied so closely to our memories.

Victoria said...

Very true JS!

Absolutely, Jonathan :)

The Ex Student said...

City and Colour are coming to Vic in September! I'm super excited!