Friday, 29 July 2011

Keep Going

I had a rough day yesterday. Emotional struggle after mental struggle after relational struggle, it was just a lot.

I'm proud of myself though. Told a couple of friends I was having a rough go and talking to them helped. And then I just holed up. Went for a walk in the amazing summer air, took some photos, came home and just did nothing.

Just be-ed (which is not a word but should be) by myself.

I thought tonight's SYTYCD results show was pretty amazing and a couple of amazing performances helped make me feel calmer and better. A lot.

I love dance and music and, well, yeah.

I can tell that this summer is going to continue to be a forging for me and I'm proud of myself for handling it all.

3 Comments:

Blogger Happydog said...

Loved both last nights show and was especially surprised by how much I enjoyed Lady Gaga's comments to the dancers. She is one of a kind...

Friday, July 29, 2011 8:51:00 am  
Blogger Single and Picky said...

Can we just pause for the awesomeness of the League of Extraordinary Dancers - they always take my breath away - TOITB doesn't understand it - but if I could I would be one of those ballerina's - if only I'd known as a 5 year old that ballerina's could be kick a** and cutting edge.

Friday, July 29, 2011 8:18:00 pm  
Blogger Victoria said...

I was pleasantly surprised by her judging comments HD!

Absolutley SnP....amazing.

Friday, July 29, 2011 9:15:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Please don't steal stuff from here, it's not nice. But leave a comment, why don't cha? And drink more water. It's good for you.

P.S. If you think you know me? You probably don't. If you're sure you know me? Pretend you don't. I'll never admit I know what you're talking about anyway.

P.P.S. All this stuff is copyright from then til now (Like, 2006-2017 and then some.) Kay? Kay.