Friday 29 July 2011

Keep Going

I had a rough day yesterday. Emotional struggle after mental struggle after relational struggle, it was just a lot.

I'm proud of myself though. Told a couple of friends I was having a rough go and talking to them helped. And then I just holed up. Went for a walk in the amazing summer air, took some photos, came home and just did nothing.

Just be-ed (which is not a word but should be) by myself.

I thought tonight's SYTYCD results show was pretty amazing and a couple of amazing performances helped make me feel calmer and better. A lot.

I love dance and music and, well, yeah.

I can tell that this summer is going to continue to be a forging for me and I'm proud of myself for handling it all.

3 comments:

Happydog said...

Loved both last nights show and was especially surprised by how much I enjoyed Lady Gaga's comments to the dancers. She is one of a kind...

Single and Picky said...

Can we just pause for the awesomeness of the League of Extraordinary Dancers - they always take my breath away - TOITB doesn't understand it - but if I could I would be one of those ballerina's - if only I'd known as a 5 year old that ballerina's could be kick a** and cutting edge.

Victoria said...

I was pleasantly surprised by her judging comments HD!

Absolutley SnP....amazing.