Tuesday, 2 August 2011

I Typed This All In One Breath So You Have To Read It Really Fast

We Waited by foundimagination
Um so I had a good weekend but I can't talk about my good weekend.

I mean I can talk about my good weekend, it's not like I *can't* talk about my good weekend, it's just that C-Dawg's moved this weekend and today too I guess because the weekend's over, but I helped her yesterday and will help her again today so my extra time for sitting and sorting through the spinning that is my brain isn't there.

So yes, I had a good weekend, and I want to tell you about it, but I don't have the time, well not today, but maybe tonight? I don't know, we'll just have to see but now I've given it a lot of buildup haven't I? So don't be too excited or anything, just ignore me really and pretend this post never happened, ok?

Ok. Cool.

How're you?

3 Comments:

Blogger Just Sayin... said...

I read it fast like you were catching your breath or couldn't keep a straight thought.... it almost lands in a cliff hanger!

More more more!

Weekend at this end was good!
Surprisingly for how productive and busy I was, I manage to blog several times. weird how that happens.

Tuesday, August 02, 2011 8:29:00 am  
Anonymous Mrs. Wilson said...

My weekend ... wasn't as great. Ambulance. Hospital. Stupid gallstones. Fun!

Glad someone had a good weekend, though. :)

Tuesday, August 02, 2011 12:06:00 pm  
Blogger Victoria said...

Thanks JS, that's totally how it was supposed to sound! And good for you being bloggy productive! I..was not ;)

OH NO Mrs W!!! OH NO!!!!

Tuesday, August 02, 2011 7:18:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Please don't steal stuff from here, it's not nice. But leave a comment, why don't cha? And drink more water. It's good for you.

P.S. If you think you know me? You probably don't. If you're sure you know me? Pretend you don't. I'll never admit I know what you're talking about anyway.

P.P.S. All this stuff is copyright from then til now (Like, 2006-2017 and then some.) Kay? Kay.