Saturday, 5 November 2011

Whoops

Comes The Light by foundimagination
In my defense, it hasn't been shorts weather for a while now, and it's rather dark in the guest bathroom where I shower.

But I did feel badly when I got home after my pedicure treat to myself and realized just how hairy my legs were.

Not that the sweet lady who made my toes pretty said anything, but I did feel like a dolt when I realized just how un-ladylike I'd let my legs get.

Yet another reason I'm looking forward to being back in my apartment; a well-lit bathroom!

5 Comments:

Blogger Solitary Diner said...

At least it was a pedicure and not a massage. I've found myself realizing that I have hairy legs as someone was massaging them. Ew.

What colour are the toes?

Saturday, November 05, 2011 8:09:00 am  
Blogger Just Sayin... said...

hahahah I can not go longer than 3-4 days max without shaving all the girlie bits and pieces.

In the summer, I have to shave my legs twice a day, cos I hate the afternoon stuble.

Saturday, November 05, 2011 12:54:00 pm  
Blogger Victoria said...

Fair enough SD! ;)

JS, I just fell over laughing a bit!

Saturday, November 05, 2011 2:12:00 pm  
Blogger Single and Picky said...

I had a similar realization after an appointment with my sports med doc (who is hot btw) I was and still am to some extent mortified. I definitely remember now to shave when I go to see him.

I am definitely not like JS in remembering because I'm sure I've done it to my acupuncturist and massage therapist too - though they're ladies, they understand - I hope.

Saturday, November 05, 2011 5:33:00 pm  
Blogger Victoria said...

D'oh! I think I might have died if it'd been a hot guy!

Saturday, November 05, 2011 10:21:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Please don't steal stuff from here, it's not nice. But leave a comment, why don't cha? And drink more water. It's good for you.

P.S. If you think you know me? You probably don't. If you're sure you know me? Pretend you don't. I'll never admit I know what you're talking about anyway.

P.P.S. All this stuff is copyright from then til now (Like, 2006-2017 and then some.) Kay? Kay.