Thursday, 1 December 2011

Pause

Happy Star Alien Face by foundimagination
Ok, I just need to pause for a second from feeling tired and sore and sad and sorry for myself (which, really, I'm not wallowing in, which is nice...it's more of a oh, hey, I'm going to stop in Miseryville for a moment and then keep on going) because I realized something last night and it made me smile and maybe even clap my hands with joy.

Starting today....

I GET TO OPEN TWO ADVENT CALENDARS!

Being an adult sure has its advantages, and buying your own advent calendars (plural) is one of them.

So here's to a month of chocolate, amongst other things.

Nom, nom, nom.

3 Comments:

Blogger Just Sayin... said...

Awesome!

Thursday, December 01, 2011 8:13:00 am  
Blogger Single and Picky said...

Hmmm, I think I need to get on board with this idea

Thursday, December 01, 2011 11:42:00 am  
Blogger Victoria said...

Totally JS!

DO IT DO IT DO IT SnP! ;)

Thursday, December 01, 2011 7:17:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Please don't steal stuff from here, it's not nice. But leave a comment, why don't cha? And drink more water. It's good for you.

P.S. If you think you know me? You probably don't. If you're sure you know me? Pretend you don't. I'll never admit I know what you're talking about anyway.

P.P.S. All this stuff is copyright from then til now (Like, 2006-2017 and then some.) Kay? Kay.