Monday, 6 February 2012

A Flutter

When someone comes into our spy cave unannounced, I'm often sent to intercept them. Partly because I can be quite charming when I need to be and partly because I can always use my spy moves to make them forget they ever were there in the first place.

So last week, when someone came wandering through our cave, I went out to intercept.

"Hey there, you look lost, can I help you?" I said, all smiles and perk.

And I was a little taken aback to discover that what I'd thought was a woman (longish black hair and shoes that had heels) was rather an interesting looking man with an obvious artistic flair.

He introduced himself as a son of one of my co-spies and as I reached out to shake his hand, he took my hand in both of his and looked me right in my eyes and I think I fainted.

Well, no, of course I didn't, but my brain did and my legs went a little jelly. In that moment, he became sexy. So very.

I maintained my composure and helped him find where he was trying to go but damn if I hadn't been struck by one of those moments of attraction you just don't see coming.

I don't know if it was the confidence or the artist or the performer or what but had he asked me to meet him after work for a drink and some not-at-all-innocent pillow time I would have happily gone.

I assume it happens to everyone, but there are just some men that get right through my defenses. They are instantly sexy and attractive and I want to sleep with them even if they are not particularly any of these things. I can't explain it logically. I suppose it's my own version of the "X factor" or something.

I couldn't stop thinking about this guy all day or all night.

And I think I can honestly say it's been a while since I've had that intense of an attraction to someone.

Musicians, damn it...they're my kryptonite.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Dominic said...

I can whistle, is that any good? :)

Monday, February 06, 2012 8:21:00 am  
Blogger Jonathan Beckett said...

I bet the recorder does nothing for you though :)

Monday, February 06, 2012 10:06:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

PLEASE tell us that you have told your co-worker you are interested in getting to know his/her son better!

Monday, February 06, 2012 1:10:00 pm  
Anonymous Bad.Days said...

Hehehehe....it's times like these that are the reason for having condoms that aren't expired ;)

Monday, February 06, 2012 4:53:00 pm  
Blogger Victoria said...

It could be Dominic! lol

I'm not sure it would Jonathan, it tends to be on the squeaky annoying side! ;)

I did not Anonymous. He was on his way back home to another continent and just here for a visit...

That's what I thought too Bad.Days! Heh

Monday, February 06, 2012 5:14:00 pm  
Blogger The Ex Student said...

Sounds like a pretty damn good start to the week to me!

Monday, February 06, 2012 6:37:00 pm  
Blogger Victoria said...

:)

Monday, February 06, 2012 7:05:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Please don't steal stuff from here, it's not nice. But leave a comment, why don't cha? And drink more water. It's good for you.

P.S. If you think you know me? You probably don't. If you're sure you know me? Pretend you don't. I'll never admit I know what you're talking about anyway.

P.P.S. All this stuff is copyright from then til now (Like, 2006-2017 and then some.) Kay? Kay.