Monday, 16 April 2012

Is It Friday Yet?

I Nearly Talked To Batman by foundimagination
You know how sometimes you get back from a holiday away and you feel like you need time to recover from your holiday before going back to work? Like, you need a vacation to get over your vacation?

Well, I need a weekend to get over my weekend.

Seriously.

I am completely and utterly exhausted from this weekend and all I want to do is sleep in and rest and recharge and be by myself for a day or three.

This weekend also showed me that my body's still not at 100% from my cold and I got run down again and man oh man does my body ever need balance to stay healthy and stress, even "fun" stress throws off my systems and I need to remember to give myself lots of down time on weekends like this.

But, yeah.

I need a weekend to help me recover from this weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Please don't steal stuff from here, it's not nice. But leave a comment, why don't cha? And drink more water. It's good for you.

P.S. If you think you know me? You probably don't. If you're sure you know me? Pretend you don't. I'll never admit I know what you're talking about anyway.

P.P.S. All this stuff is copyright from then til now (Like, 2006-2017 and then some.) Kay? Kay.