Wednesday, 18 April 2012

Um...

I don't know why, but yesterday and today, my posts didn't publish.

Even though they were set to publish at whatever o'clock, they just sat there. And when I went in to check, they were sitting there, waiting to go, even though they were supposed to have gone hours ago. And they wouldn't publish themselves, I had to manually hit "publish" even though I'd done that the night before or whatever and in six years this has never been a problem.

So, um, I'm not really sure what's going on, but... yeah. Things aren't quite right.

Anyone else?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Dominic said...

Not had that problem. But then, I always publish a post as soon as it's written.

And use a different blogging platform.

That I host myself.

So there you go.

:)

Thursday, April 19, 2012 12:50:00 am  
Blogger Victoria said...

Well, there you go then! :)

Thursday, April 19, 2012 4:59:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Please don't steal stuff from here, it's not nice. But leave a comment, why don't cha? And drink more water. It's good for you.

P.S. If you think you know me? You probably don't. If you're sure you know me? Pretend you don't. I'll never admit I know what you're talking about anyway.

P.P.S. All this stuff is copyright from then til now (Like, 2006-2017 and then some.) Kay? Kay.