Tuesday 1 May 2012

Sleepy

A Morning To Be Proud Of by foundimagination
So, yes, C-Dawg and I did walk the 10K on Sunday and, yes, I enjoyed walking it much much more than running it! (Seems like a kind of a "duh" statement, really.)

But I'm also super pooped, yet again from my weekend's adventures and feel like, I think for the third week in a row, I would really quite like a weekend to recover from my weekend.

I didn't mention it beforehand, but I (finally) got to meet Steve this weekend. (The co-worker's husband's co-worker?)

I didn't mention it because I didn't want to curse our meeting yet again, so I figured I wouldn't write about it til I'd seen the whites of his eyes. And I also didn't mention it because I was trying to keep my nerves to a minimum, and the not talking about it to anyone helped. (I did tell two girlfriends a day or two before it happened but I told them "I'm going to tell you something and you can't say anything and you can't talk about it after I tell you ok?")

And I also didn't mention it because blogging's become a little on the complicated/frustrating/confusing/annoying side with Blogger's still-to-be-fixed scheduled posting issue, so I figured I wouldn't mess with it at all.

But, yeah, please imagine me Saturday night, nervous about the race in the morning and nervous about dinner in the evening.

I'm so proud of myself for managing to sleep!

The race was fun and I stretched and had a good bath after and felt pretty good, and then I just distracted myself until it was time to get ready and go.

The dinner was fun and nice and enjoyable and that's all I'm going to say, because what else is there to say?

Yes he was interesting and attractive and yes I'd be happy to see him again but, well, yeah.

No point in starting to think about anything other than what is and so I met Steve, the end.

Plus, I'm super sleepy and this was a lot of typing and I don't even know if I'll be awake enough to remember to "post" it in the morning so....yeah.

I'm sleepy. My 18 hour day on Sunday probably has something to do with that.

3 comments:

Haco said...

Sounds like you've got the right idea with this Steve guy-like your style!

Jonathan said...

I've missed your blog... (trying like mad to get back into reading those I used to read)

Victoria said...

I'm trying Haco... doesn't mean my brain isn't trying to mess with me though! ;)

I'm not going anywhere Jonathan, you've got time :)