Saturday 9 June 2012

What Are You Up To?

I think I'm going to collapse into this weekend and never want to come out.

I had planned to look at Open Houses every day this weekend, but after looking at four places after work yesterday I'm feeling kind of done with it. Like, super exhausted and actually dizzy, like, literally.

Thank goodness I don't have a time limit or need to sell my place or anything because, man, this process is a doozie.

But who knows, I'll see how today goes and maybe if it's sunny (crossed fingers!) I'll wander around the neighbourhood and pop in a few places.

Or not.

Maybe I'll just lie here and recover instead.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You do not HAVE to buy a place. You could stay quite comfortably in a dwelling where if things go wrong it is not for you to fix them. No need to rush. I feel that I bought my first house (in Canada!) in too much of a hurry ... mind you, I bought one here in England even faster.

Take your time ... you have lots of it ... Cdn Anne in Cambridge (UK)

Victoria said...

I know.... I just.... yeah. *sigh*

Dateafrenchman said...

I agree. Don't put so much pressure on yourself! Take your time and wait for the right opportunity to come along. In the meantime, you have a roof over your head.

Victoria said...

I hear you, and what you guys all are saying, but I guess I just worry that I'll miss on the right opportunity because I won't know it.... but yes, I do have no need to move and I have a roof over my head. And that's awesome.