Monday, 30 July 2012

Huh. Go Figure

I just had a remembrance of my University days exploded.

Well, ok "exploded" is a little dramatic, but still.

I was wandering through London Drugs and found a row of those "bowl of noodle soup" things? Now, I used to love them. Thought they were the easiest, tastiest meal ever. So simple! Boil water, empty into fake bowl, mix with provided seasoning, done!

I decided to go back in time a bit and have one for dinner, so I found one that didn't contain MSG (the main reason I stopped eating them I think... MSG tends to give me a headache) and boiled me up some water.

I was so looking forward to having the thing for dinner but as I started slurping up the noodles I realized there was no nutritional value to the thing at all.

Like, I was eating, but I wasn't getting any less hungry.

It was all just empty calories. No protein. Nothing particularly filling or good for me.

*Sad face*

I swear, I used to be full after eating one of those things.

Maybe I was eating better back then and didn't notice? Or maybe I'm eating better now and do?

Oh well, at least I'm not nostalgic for Mr Noodles any more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Please don't steal stuff from here, it's not nice. But leave a comment, why don't cha? And drink more water. It's good for you.

P.S. If you think you know me? You probably don't. If you're sure you know me? Pretend you don't. I'll never admit I know what you're talking about anyway.

P.P.S. All this stuff is copyright from then til now (Like, 2006-2017 and then some.) Kay? Kay.