Saturday 11 August 2012

Man, I Love My Parents (And Good People In General)

I know I'm extra sensitive about all things parent-related right now, but whenever I see Olympic coverage of parents watching their child compete, or an Olympic-themed add about the support athletes get from their parents, I'm instantly in tears.

Like this one from a few months ago, ooof, right in the feels:


Procter & Gamble Olympics Mother's day TV Ad 



Edited to add: the other videos I had up I can't find anymore but am sure they were good too

6 comments:

Lesley said...

I loved them all and totally cried too! I haven't seen too many of the "parent" ones airing in the US during the Olympics this year. :(

Victoria said...

Aww, that's too bad, but I'm glad you could at least see these ones! :)

Eric said...

http://youtu.be/STrrBF_ID8A

This one is my favorite commercial so far! :) Not sure if it's actually playing on tv anywhere though...

Victoria said...

Oh dear! lol

Anonymous said...

Love the P&G commercials and the ones you have posted here. The parent thank you commercials are awesome and the parents deserve a huge thank you.

The RONA commericals are awesome showcases of our great land. Love them.

And I owe my parents a huge thank you too. While not Olympians, my parents selflessly drove my brother and I all over SW Ontario to play rep hockey. I can't tell you the time and money they invested in something we loved doing, still love doing. The parents of Olympians are true heros for the investments they made in their kids.

Thanks Mom and Dad! Love you!

- Elliott

Victoria said...

Aw man, now I'm crying all over again!