Tuesday 14 August 2012

Oh, The Times, They Are

Ready to Dock by foundimagination
I feel like I have a lot to talk about, but not quite the mental ability to talk about it, if you know what I mean.

Like, I have to sit down and sort through my thoughts and make them somewhat coherent and then type them out, and I don't have the energy for that quite this moment.

You know how when kids go through a growth spurt, they sleep all the time so their body can, you know, get through all the growing? Mental and emotional growing is tiring too, so to make a sensical blog post may have to wait.

Plus, I'm trying to enjoy as much of this glorious summer as I can, so that includes being out and about and also kicking back and relaxing.

See? I don't even know what I'm talking about here in this non post.

So, yeah.

Totally.

No comments: