Tuesday, 14 August 2012

Oh, The Times, They Are

Ready to Dock by foundimagination
I feel like I have a lot to talk about, but not quite the mental ability to talk about it, if you know what I mean.

Like, I have to sit down and sort through my thoughts and make them somewhat coherent and then type them out, and I don't have the energy for that quite this moment.

You know how when kids go through a growth spurt, they sleep all the time so their body can, you know, get through all the growing? Mental and emotional growing is tiring too, so to make a sensical blog post may have to wait.

Plus, I'm trying to enjoy as much of this glorious summer as I can, so that includes being out and about and also kicking back and relaxing.

See? I don't even know what I'm talking about here in this non post.

So, yeah.

Totally.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Please don't steal stuff from here, it's not nice. But leave a comment, why don't cha? And drink more water. It's good for you.

P.S. If you think you know me? You probably don't. If you're sure you know me? Pretend you don't. I'll never admit I know what you're talking about anyway.

P.P.S. All this stuff is copyright from then til now (Like, 2006-2017 and then some.) Kay? Kay.