Wednesday, 5 September 2012

Boooooo

I do not have a good relationship with waking up.

I like being awake, and I like being asleep, but I do not like waking up.

(I should say, that the exception to this rule is when I'm allowed to wake up at whatever-I-want o'clock. Those wake ups and I get along just fine.)

I've come up with a number of ways to try to make the waking up process less painful for me but still, going from horizontal and comfortable to upright and awake is never something I enjoy doing or do willingly.

And even when I tell myself "hey, if I just get up now I'll feel awake and be awake", it doesn't matter. Even though when I do wake up (certainly recently, in these lovely bright summer days) as soon as I'm out of bed I feel alert, I still just want to stay asleep, or have another snooze rest/sleep.

I wish I was one of those people who was easily awake, or who liked waking up or something, but I'm not. I hate waking up and wish it would just leave me alone.

Boo, I say, booo!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Dominic said...

booo!

Wednesday, September 05, 2012 1:10:00 pm  
Blogger Victoria said...

Yes, yes, so totally yes! :D

Wednesday, September 05, 2012 6:38:00 pm  
Blogger Tom Natt said...

I can turn off an iphone alarm (with the swipe-to-silence interface) without really waking up. I've taken to hiding an alarm clock on the other side of the room so I have to get out of bed to shut the thing up. Even then I have to move it every couple of months else I learn the way to the clock and back to bed without waking up. The morning should be in the afternoon.

Thursday, September 06, 2012 2:03:00 am  
Blogger Victoria said...

I totally totally know what you're saying.... and have done similar things!

Thursday, September 06, 2012 5:04:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Please don't steal stuff from here, it's not nice. But leave a comment, why don't cha? And drink more water. It's good for you.

P.S. If you think you know me? You probably don't. If you're sure you know me? Pretend you don't. I'll never admit I know what you're talking about anyway.

P.P.S. All this stuff is copyright from then til now (Like, 2006-2017 and then some.) Kay? Kay.