Friday, 19 October 2012

Everybody Was Kung-Fu Fighting*

Sometimes out of nowhere a song will just pop into my head, I'm sure you know that feeling.

But, this time it wasn't the song I just put into your head via the title of this post, it was a song from a tv show I used to watch forever ago and I have absolutely no idea why it suddenly jumped into my head randomly yesterday afternoon.

But... here it is, via the magic that is the internet!


Reading Rainbow - Theme

*That was just to throw my brain off track

5 Comments:

Anonymous Joanne said...

Great, now I am going to have Kung-Fu Fighting stuck in my head. It already started and keeps on playing over and over.

Friday, October 19, 2012 8:04:00 am  
Anonymous Dominic said...

..is there meant to be a video attached to this post?

Friday, October 19, 2012 9:25:00 am  
Blogger Victoria said...

Sorry Joanne!! ;)

Why yes, yes there was Dominic! (And now is) D'oh! (Thanks)

Friday, October 19, 2012 4:43:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love!

Saturday, October 20, 2012 7:38:00 pm  
Blogger Victoria said...

:)

Sunday, October 21, 2012 10:24:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Please don't steal stuff from here, it's not nice. But leave a comment, why don't cha? And drink more water. It's good for you.

P.S. If you think you know me? You probably don't. If you're sure you know me? Pretend you don't. I'll never admit I know what you're talking about anyway.

P.P.S. All this stuff is copyright from then til now (Like, 2006-2017 and then some.) Kay? Kay.