Monday 1 October 2012

Two Point Oh

The first change came from Reddit.

Well, the idea came from there anyway.

See, I have a friend who poops.  (Seeing as I don't do things like that myself, of course, being a pretty pretty lady who is all roses and butterflies and the like.)

And this friend read about how our bodies aren't really meant to sit to go Number Two, and that really seemed to make a lot of sense so she went ahead and got herself a "Squatty Potty" and then she started to find she was feeling a lot healthier in a number of ways, but certainly ways that had to do with things from the belly button area and on down.

And because my friend was feeling better and healthier because of this really very simple change, I was too, and that was really somehow the first of all the other changes to come, and can you see why I've been putting off talking about all this a little bit?

Yeah.

But that was the start, really.

2 comments:

G's said...

Oh that's weird! But again, I love talking about poop. I also love pooping and can't imagine what my life would be like if it was a difficult task to accomplish for me. So, if you ever need to talk... hehe

Victoria said...

LOL! Hee.