Monday, 3 December 2012

Hack, Sniff.

I had an absolutely miserable week last week and now I have a cold.

Or, as I suspect, I have a cold because I had a miserable week last week.

I've really not got much in the way of a functional brain, as seen by my attempt to send off my international Christmas cards yesterday, where I ended up labelling and stamping them all upside down.

Yes, yes I did.

So for this week, until my brain clears and my nose, chest, head and throat clear, I won't have anything sensical to say.

Is that a word?  Spell check doesn't think so.

But, yeah.  There you go.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Feel better Victoria. Now I have Spirit of the West running through my head...you're not at your best. Thanks.

But seriously...feel better.

- Elliott

Tuesday, December 04, 2012 8:37:00 am  
Blogger Victoria said...

Heh, now I'm singing that too. :)

Thanks, I hope to be feeling better reallllly soon.

Tuesday, December 04, 2012 5:46:00 pm  
Blogger Tom Natt said...

Best wishes from the other side of the Atlantic!

Wednesday, December 05, 2012 3:53:00 am  
Blogger Victoria said...

I'd wave to you all the way over there but that would take energy I don't currently have. ;)

Wednesday, December 05, 2012 2:49:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Please don't steal stuff from here, it's not nice. But leave a comment, why don't cha? And drink more water. It's good for you.

P.S. If you think you know me? You probably don't. If you're sure you know me? Pretend you don't. I'll never admit I know what you're talking about anyway.

P.P.S. All this stuff is copyright from then til now (Like, 2006-2017 and then some.) Kay? Kay.