Monday 7 January 2013

Sam Crow

I took a few extra days off over the holidays, and I'm really glad I did.  I got to relax and just do nothing, and I needed that.

Now, nothing is a relative term as VISA and my savings account will tell you (HELLO NEW LAPTOP YOU ARE SO SO PRETTY!) and one of the things I did while I was "doing nothing", was try a couple of shows people had recommended to me.

One of them was Boardwalk Empire, which I like, and the other was Sons of Anarchy.

Now, let me just be really honest with you guys here, because what's the point of having this blog if I'm not totally honest, right?

Right.  So here's the truth of it.

I don't watch Sons of Anarchy for the plot, or the show, or even because I'm particularly paying attention or invested in the characters.

I watch Sons of Anarchy for Jax Teller.

Like, seriously, omg really, just for him.  Not for the actor, I'm sure I've seen him in this, that or the other before, I'm just watching for the character.

He is so deliciously good and bad and has the wickedest little bad boy smile that would make me stop what I'm doing, strip off my pants, just to throw my panties at him.  No questions asked.

He is delightful and delicious and the only reason I am watching the show.

Sure, there are two other characters I think are quite nice, but I'm not even sure what their names are, and I think there's bad stuff happening with some rival motorcycle gangs or whatever, and oh, yeah, Hellboy's in charge (seriously, I can only see him as Hellboy) which always makes me wonder why he's not red, but seriously.  Jackson Teller.  Worth watching an entire tv show for.

I mean, if you're into that whole bad boy thing.

Whoooo mama.

*fans self*


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sam Crow? Yeah we can see it's just about Jax hehehe. When you eventually stop drooling long enough to check out the storyline (right, who is really doing that? lol) you'll find it's SAMCRO. As in Sons of Anarchy Motorcycle Club Redwood Original. But no worries, Jax Teller is still a brilliant reason to watch the show :)

Love your blog btw :D

Victoria said...

Heh... I figured that out mid way through the first season when I was all WHO IS this Sam guy? So I googled it and was like..ohhhhh...

But yes, Jax... :D *giggle*

And, thanks! :)

Anonymous said...

Hahaha! I think we all did that :D I certainly did and then I was all "How did I not put that together before?"

Victoria said...

I know, right? ;) Heh