Friday, 15 February 2013

Brain, Stahp!

Ugh.

I may have gotten less shy, maybe even a little more mature over the years I've been writing here, but that doesn't mean that my brain is any less annoying at thinking me into a twist!

See, I was at the grocery store yesterday and a hot guy pulled up into the checkout behind me.

Now, I say "pulled up" because he was in a wheelchair.  Which I noticed.  After noticing he was hot.  Or maybe at the same time, I don't know.

All I know is that I wanted to look at him because he was hot, but I didn't want to look at him in case he thought I was only looking at him because he was in a wheelchair and so I completely avoided eye contact even though I totally had already checked him out and ARGH why does my brain overthink the simplest of things with guys!?

Le sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Please don't steal stuff from here, it's not nice. But leave a comment, why don't cha? And drink more water. It's good for you.

P.S. If you think you know me? You probably don't. If you're sure you know me? Pretend you don't. I'll never admit I know what you're talking about anyway.

P.P.S. All this stuff is copyright from then til now (Like, 2006-2014 and then some.) Kay? Kay.