Wednesday 29 May 2013

You Know?

Found Art by foundimagination
It's a really weird thing sometimes to look over at Jay and have this feeling of "I have no idea who you are."

Well, maybe not exactly that but this sense of "wow, there's a stranger sitting there looking at me."

I can't explain it.

It's just an odd thing to have an entirely other someone in your life, your space, your bed, your place. 

Maybe it's even odder when you're expecting them to just as suddenly not be there?

I don't know.  I haven't managed to make the words say it right, just sometimes it's weird.

3 comments:

mkd said...

A guy that I am newly dating (a month or so) looked over at me the other day with a strange look. When I asked, "What's Up?" He said, "it just blows my mind that 4 weeks ago you were just a photo on a website (we met on a dating site), and now here you are, here we are."

I agree it is a bit surreal.

Jonathan Beckett said...

It reminds me of Bilbo's words... it's a dangerous business, stepping outside your front door.

Victoria said...

I AM Bilbo.... seriously.