Friday, 26 July 2013

Hey!

The Way It Used To Be by foundimagination
Adriana has been sending me emails for years.

At least I think it's been years, it feels like it.

I'm not sure what Adriana wants, because I never get past the subject line of her emails.  "Hey!"  "Hi stranger!"  "Hi!"

I think Adriana thinks I'm a male.

And that I believe I was talking to a "hot chick" and now she's remembered me and sent me an email.

Again.

So I guess it's too bad for Adriana that her emails end up in my spam folder.

And that I'm not a male.

Or particularly gullible.

I wonder if she'd like to meet the guy who wants to set me up with the Prince in Africa's bank account?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh no, my feelings are hurt. Adriana has been emailing me too! I didn't know she was emailing you too. Adriana knows I'm a girl, because she told me (the one time I accidently opened the email) that she wants to hang out with a hot chick like me!

Sydney

Saturday, July 27, 2013 4:08:00 pm  
Blogger Victoria said...

That's hilarous!!!

And I'm sorry, she's been double timing us!

Now I want to see if she thinks I'm a hot chick too! ;)

Saturday, July 27, 2013 4:09:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Please don't steal stuff from here, it's not nice. But leave a comment, why don't cha? And drink more water. It's good for you.

P.S. If you think you know me? You probably don't. If you're sure you know me? Pretend you don't. I'll never admit I know what you're talking about anyway.

P.P.S. All this stuff is copyright from then til now (Like, 2006-2017 and then some.) Kay? Kay.