Wednesday 28 August 2013

The Plan. Ish.

Written before I left for Burning Man.  Which is happening right now.

I told myself I'd take Monday and Tuesday to adjust.  To get used to the climate and the heat and the dry and the elevation (?) and from everything I've read it'll take a couple of days for my body to adjust and so the plan was to sort of take it easy on Monday and Tuesday.

To sit a lot.  And drink a lot of water.  And just adjust.

That's what I sort of told myself the plan would be for the first couple of days.  Or Monday, at least.

But today's Wednesday.

I wonder if I've adjusted, and what I'm up to.

I hope I'm having fun.

I bet I wish I'd brought my teddy bear.  (I just couldn't bear the idea of him possibly getting lost.  So I didn't.  And I know I'll miss him being there.)

I hope it's awesome.