Wednesday 4 December 2013

I Just Get So Sleepy

I read a lot.

Or at least I think I do.

Most of my reading is done in bed at night, so for me "bedtime" doesn't always mean "the time I am falling asleep", just "the time I am getting into bed to read."

I like reading outside of bed too, but I realized a kind of funny thing the other day.

See, when I'm in bed, I tend to be most comfortable on my right hand side, reading until I feel sleepy.

So when I read on my couch, I lie on my right hand side.  And then I start to feel sleepy!

I could read in a chair, but it's so much more relaxing to lie covered with a blankie, and it's easiest to lie on my side so I don't have to hold the book up.

I guess I'm a super lazy reader.

So, yeah.  Haven't been reading outside of bed as much lately because I just end up wanting a nap and that's not the point.

Funny how the body gets into these habits you don't even know are habits, eh?

No comments: