Tuesday 31 December 2013

Passing Through

New Year's coming.  Twenty fourteen.  Or whatever you call it.  But, it's coming anyway.

Last year was the year of Jay, really.  I first came across him a year ago November, and by December had come to know him really well and cared about him, and I remember talking to him on New Year's Eve and feeling in love.

We met early Spring, and were together til Summer, and then split for a month and then got back together... sort of... until November and December and so now it's time for the year of Jay to be over.  And to see what this new year will bring.

I hope for health and happiness, balance and love.  Not just for me, but for my family, friends, loved ones... everyone.

I don't make resolutions anymore.  I do take time to find peace and calm as the year switches over.

And I remind myself of all the good things I have, and am.

So here's to a new year and all the potential that can bring, and the magic clean slate people give themselves, and the boost to willpower that starting at zero can give.

And thanks for listening... again.

Happy New Year.

2 comments:

Elliott said...

Thanks for writing.

Glad to hear you are reminding yourself of all the good things you are.

I wish you health, happiness, love, and peace for 2014.

Victoria said...

Thanks Elliott! All the best to you and yours as well!