Thursday, 30 January 2014

Is It Bedtime Yet?

Winter Sun by foundimagination
I am exhausted right now but I feel like it wouldn't be fair if I didn't at least mention the fact that Jason and I have talked every day since that first long phone call last weekend.

And, yes, I'm sure you'd like to hear more, I would love to write more, but I am barely keeping my eyelids open and I need to sleep.  (Don't worry, I wrote this last night to post this morning, I'm not going to drive to work asleep)

So I'll see if I can't wake my brain up by the weekend to do some over-thinking about that one.

Or not.

That was supposed to somehow be a joke.

Ha ha?

Zzzzz.

Wha?  Huh?

Hey, hi!

Ok.  I'll stop now.

Updated to add:  It's hilarious to me that I wrote this last night and thought I set it to post this morning but I was so tired I didn't set it to post until this evening.  So, yeah.  Still so tired.  For sure.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jonathan said...

Love this post :)

Friday, January 31, 2014 1:14:00 am  
Blogger Victoria said...

:)

(Still so sleepy!)

Friday, January 31, 2014 4:31:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Please don't steal stuff from here, it's not nice. But leave a comment, why don't cha? And drink more water. It's good for you.

P.S. If you think you know me? You probably don't. If you're sure you know me? Pretend you don't. I'll never admit I know what you're talking about anyway.

P.P.S. All this stuff is copyright from then til now (Like, 2006-2017 and then some.) Kay? Kay.