Wednesday, 5 March 2014

Booooo

Words with Friends (a phone app game similar to Scrabble) just sent out an email with people's stats for the year.

And can I just say I enjoyed playing a lot more before I found out just how much I lose?

You guys, I lose a lot.

Like, lot.

I mean, I knew that, I just didn't need to see it in black and white.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go pout for a while.

(But at least my biggest word was bigger than my Dad's biggest word!)

(Yes, he sent me his stats email.)

(He beats me lots.)

(Like.  A lot.)

(But I don't mind.  He's super smart.)

(And only rubs it in 89% of the time.)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Chris said...

I stopped playing Words with Friends.... I don't like losing! Not everyone is good at everything. You just need to find the things you excel at.... :)

by the way, I think you're smart!

Wednesday, March 05, 2014 1:46:00 pm  
Blogger Victoria said...

Thanks! :)

Wednesday, March 05, 2014 4:02:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Please don't steal stuff from here, it's not nice. But leave a comment, why don't cha? And drink more water. It's good for you.

P.S. If you think you know me? You probably don't. If you're sure you know me? Pretend you don't. I'll never admit I know what you're talking about anyway.

P.P.S. All this stuff is copyright from then til now (Like, 2006-2017 and then some.) Kay? Kay.