Friday, 7 March 2014

Dude!

Hold your horses!  Stop the presses!  Stop holding your horse presses!

It's rare that I rave about anything here, but dude.  Rave!

A few months back (two haircuts ago?) my hairdresser used a brush on my wet hair.

Now most of us with long hair (mainly the ladies, amirite?) have been told to NEVER use a brush on wet hair.  Something to do with breakage or something, so I've always used a wide tooth (ie, giant) comb to get out my tangles.

So when my hairdresser used a brush I was kinda confused.

And I told her so.

Not terribly coherently, because she'd just finished giving me a head and scalp massage so I was kind of drooly, but yeah, I asked.

She said that this new thing had come out, conveniently called a "wet brush" and that it was amazing.

I just kind of smiled and nodded, but then I started reading about it online, this site or that, or in a magazine or two and I thought, hmmm, maybe it's a thing.

So I looked in the stores, but no one seemed to have a wet brush.  Amazon did, so I put in in my order thingamy and waited until I had enough other things to buy to get free shipping.  (Doesn't everyone do that?  Just me?)

Aaaaaanyway, it arrived yesterday and I washed my hair last night and all the things everyone said that I thought were exaggerations?  Are true.

Seriously!

I used it IN the shower!  And again on my towel dried hair and it was awesome.  Even better than a comb!  It was crazy good.  So good that I have to tell you about it!

Which, like...yeah.  So maybe try a wet brush if you deal with tangles and stuff.

So awesome.

Weird, and I have no idea how it works, but it so does.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Chris said...

oh I so want one.. not sure why, but I just do...

Saturday, March 08, 2014 3:46:00 pm  
Blogger Victoria said...

I thought maybe I was exaggerating but then I washed my hair last night and used it without conditioner and dude! It's really kind of amazing!

Saturday, March 08, 2014 5:08:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Please don't steal stuff from here, it's not nice. But leave a comment, why don't cha? And drink more water. It's good for you.

P.S. If you think you know me? You probably don't. If you're sure you know me? Pretend you don't. I'll never admit I know what you're talking about anyway.

P.P.S. All this stuff is copyright from then til now (Like, 2006-2017 and then some.) Kay? Kay.