Monday, 3 March 2014

Somewhat Self-Destructive

Sometimes, I get in these moods where I just want to do something even though I know it's not in my best interest.

Sometimes, it's eating sweet junk food just because I want to even though I know it's not going to do anything good for me physically.

But this weekend, it wasn't so much food related.

I went onto the Victoria Adoptables website.

Sigh.

I knew it would just make me feel bad that I couldn't get a dog, but I went ahead and did it anyway.

And now I feel sad and lonely and I knew it would but I did it anyway.

May as well just bash my head against the wall next time.

Sigh.

Y'all, make it stop.  I can't help myself!

6 Comments:

Blogger Tom Natt said...

I followed that link and immediately fell in love with Friend:
http://www.victoriaadoptables.com/animal-for-adoption/dog-or-puppy/friend

Monday, March 03, 2014 8:44:00 am  
Blogger Vents and Thoughts From a Single Girl said...

Could you volunteer at a shelter and get your dose of furry animals that way?

Monday, March 03, 2014 11:22:00 am  
Anonymous Chris said...

you can adopt me... :P

Monday, March 03, 2014 2:08:00 pm  
Blogger Victoria said...

Oh geez Tom... I'm sorry ;) But... awwwwwwwwwmg!

I've thought of that VandT, but my concern is that I'd just be sad because I'd totally bond with some/them all and then not be able to take them home! But... it might be ok ;)

You can probably even walk yourself, eh Chris? :D

Monday, March 03, 2014 4:31:00 pm  
Anonymous Chris said...

not only do I walk myself, but I cook, clean, do laundry, vacuum, and grocery shop!

Tuesday, March 04, 2014 2:25:00 pm  
Blogger Victoria said...

And you haven't been adopted yet? Crazy! :)

Tuesday, March 04, 2014 7:04:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Please don't steal stuff from here, it's not nice. But leave a comment, why don't cha? And drink more water. It's good for you.

P.S. If you think you know me? You probably don't. If you're sure you know me? Pretend you don't. I'll never admit I know what you're talking about anyway.

P.P.S. All this stuff is copyright from then til now (Like, 2006-2017 and then some.) Kay? Kay.