Wednesday 14 May 2014

Dis-Reality

Well, I did end up hearing from Jay.

That sound you hear?

That's me shrugging.

He said he was sorry he hadn't recognized my number.  Which... ok.

Still means something changed on his end and either he wondered who had messaged him a few weeks ago and thought about it until he figured it was me?  Or he still reads this blog.... which... whatever.

Shrug.

He asked me about Jason, a very little.  And then told me about his new (old) love.

Shrug.

I don't feel like continuing to talk about it or him or how I feel, but I did want to update you that, yes, I heard from him.

No, it didn't make me miss him at all.

That only seems to happen when I'm stuck in my head and my fuzzy, unrealistic memories.

4 comments:

OS1313 said...

Aww, man. I wanted a better ending from him than that....

On a lighter note, is your camel ready to go?

Victoria said...

My camel... my... camel?

OS1313 said...

Why, for none other than Hump Day :P

Victoria said...

Ahhhhhhhh... ;)