Wednesday, 16 July 2014

Really?

My car, apparently, should not be kept clean.

Because it seems to me that whenever I go to the trouble of washing it or having it washed a bird promptly poops on it.

Like...really.

Maybe there's something about the newly washed shine that attracts birds?  Or maybe it's just the Universe having a giggle, I don't know.

I just know that a) birds seem to always poop on my car just after I wash it and b) if a bird ever poops on my windshield, it is invariably right smack dab in my area of vision.  Like, right at eye level.

*shakes fist at little birdies who poop on cars*

4 Comments:

Blogger Jason Langlois said...

Birds just poop on cars. All the time. Any chance they get. Washed or unwashed.

Pretty sure it's some sort of F-U from nature, really. Then again, they also poop on people, sidewalks, roofs, statues, and pretty much everything. Birds are just really shitty animals... *rimshot*

Wednesday, July 16, 2014 10:25:00 am  
Blogger Victoria said...

*applause from the peanut gallery*

Wednesday, July 16, 2014 6:01:00 pm  
Blogger Army of the Frenetic said...

Have you checked to see if a bulls-eye has not been placed upon the roof of said car?

Wednesday, July 16, 2014 7:48:00 pm  
Blogger Victoria said...

Well, if that's where it is, then birds have very bad aim! ;)

Wednesday, July 16, 2014 7:57:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Please don't steal stuff from here, it's not nice. But leave a comment, why don't cha? And drink more water. It's good for you.

P.S. If you think you know me? You probably don't. If you're sure you know me? Pretend you don't. I'll never admit I know what you're talking about anyway.

P.P.S. All this stuff is copyright from then til now (Like, 2006-2014 and then some.) Kay? Kay.