Saturday, 5 July 2014

Un... Motivated

I gotta clean my place.

Well, I mean, I don't "have" to.  That's part of the problem.  But I feel like I should.

Like, I just ran my finger along the window sill and it's dusty.

So I know everything's dusty.  And it's a small place so it won't take that long to do but... but...

I don't want to.

Sigh.

I'm feeling un-motivated.

Maybe you should tell me you're coming over to visit and then I'll freak out that my place is "messy" and will feel the need to tidy it? 

Or maybe I should just put on some music, suck it up and get 'er done.

Siiiigh.

I just don't wanna!

5 Comments:

Blogger Army of the Frenetic said...

If I can hop on a quick flight to BC, you just might find a shiny new vacuum cleaner at your door by evening!

Ah, but that handsome, strapping lad you find breaking in to raid your refrigerator isn't me.

Seriously.

*Zips up black military outfit, readies grapple and hook*

Saturday, July 05, 2014 1:37:00 pm  
Blogger Victoria said...

Oooooh! ;)

Saturday, July 05, 2014 1:39:00 pm  
Blogger Jason Langlois said...

I can be over in 30 minutes. I might bring a camera, to take pictures of your place.

Saturday, July 05, 2014 7:45:00 pm  
Anonymous Chris said...

i'll be right there. of course i'll help you too.

:P

Sunday, July 06, 2014 12:44:00 pm  
Blogger Victoria said...

D'oh!

Sunday, July 06, 2014 6:31:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Please don't steal stuff from here, it's not nice. But leave a comment, why don't cha? And drink more water. It's good for you.

P.S. If you think you know me? You probably don't. If you're sure you know me? Pretend you don't. I'll never admit I know what you're talking about anyway.

P.P.S. All this stuff is copyright from then til now (Like, 2006-2014 and then some.) Kay? Kay.