Saturday 5 July 2014

Un... Motivated

I gotta clean my place.

Well, I mean, I don't "have" to.  That's part of the problem.  But I feel like I should.

Like, I just ran my finger along the window sill and it's dusty.

So I know everything's dusty.  And it's a small place so it won't take that long to do but... but...

I don't want to.

Sigh.

I'm feeling un-motivated.

Maybe you should tell me you're coming over to visit and then I'll freak out that my place is "messy" and will feel the need to tidy it? 

Or maybe I should just put on some music, suck it up and get 'er done.

Siiiigh.

I just don't wanna!

5 comments:

Army of the Frenetic said...

If I can hop on a quick flight to BC, you just might find a shiny new vacuum cleaner at your door by evening!

Ah, but that handsome, strapping lad you find breaking in to raid your refrigerator isn't me.

Seriously.

*Zips up black military outfit, readies grapple and hook*

Victoria said...

Oooooh! ;)

Jason Langlois said...

I can be over in 30 minutes. I might bring a camera, to take pictures of your place.

Chris said...

i'll be right there. of course i'll help you too.

:P

Victoria said...

D'oh!