Friday, 8 August 2014

Did I Really Just Say That?

Last Summer I bought a new fan because my old one died.

This one happened to come with a remote control and I didn't think anything of it at the time but you guys?  I kind of love it!

I'll just be sitting there and I'll think, hmmm, wish I had a bit more of a breeze and all I have to do is reach over, pick up the remote and press a button!

And then, when I don't want the breeze anymore?  Pick up the remote and bing!  Done!

I love me my magical remote control fan.  It's the bomb diggity.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Elliott said...

We bought a Dyson bladeless unit that heats or is a cool fan. We use it in the cave in the basement to keep the room bearable in the winter. It is remote control - both air speed and thermostat. The remote for it is the best thing going.

Friday, August 08, 2014 8:57:00 am  
Blogger Victoria said...

Nice!

Friday, August 08, 2014 10:50:00 am  
Anonymous RandomStranger said...

I'm loving the photos you've been putting up lately! :)

Sunday, August 10, 2014 12:46:00 pm  
Blogger Victoria said...

Cool! I've been going back into my archives for them actually :)

Monday, August 11, 2014 10:49:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Please don't steal stuff from here, it's not nice. But leave a comment, why don't cha? And drink more water. It's good for you.

P.S. If you think you know me? You probably don't. If you're sure you know me? Pretend you don't. I'll never admit I know what you're talking about anyway.

P.P.S. All this stuff is copyright from then til now (Like, 2006-2017 and then some.) Kay? Kay.