Tuesday, 10 March 2015

Bloody Knuckles

Hey, did I ever tell you about the time at Bootcamp when we punched the punching bag so much I ended up with bloody knuckles and kind of loved it?

Yeah.  Arnica took down most of the blood blistery type things but I still have a cut that's trying to heal and it wasn't easy, but it was fun in a "I'm going to get some anger out" and "I'm tough" kind of way.

I felt pretty bad ass after if you'll excuse my french and even though I have no desire to hit a person, I've often thought a punching bag would be a good thing to have at a workplace for those bad days and extra frustrating things that we don't talk about because we don't talk about work here!

Kapow!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Jonathan said...

I just re-joined LiveJournal, specifically so I have a back-channel that I can lock down, to vent the dangerous content into :)

Tuesday, March 10, 2015 12:03:00 pm  
Blogger Victoria said...

Oh boy ;)

Tuesday, March 10, 2015 10:14:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Please don't steal stuff from here, it's not nice. But leave a comment, why don't cha? And drink more water. It's good for you.

P.S. If you think you know me? You probably don't. If you're sure you know me? Pretend you don't. I'll never admit I know what you're talking about anyway.

P.P.S. All this stuff is copyright from then til now (Like, 2006-2017 and then some.) Kay? Kay.